Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Long Day

It amazes me how quickly the days are going lately. I can't believe that the week is already half over, when it feels like yesterday was Sunday. I never imagined that staying at home would keep me so busy, if not more so than when I was in an office 40+ hours a week. Yet I am also learning that just because I am home, doesn't mean that I can just do what I want when I want. I find that keeping in touch with friends and family is more difficult, and that despite my desires, I have almost disappeared from the radar. I hope that as Brandon grows up, and becomes a little less, high maintenance, that I can be more social again. Either that, or he will be the crazy kid that is in to everything.... He is adorable regardless and I wouldn't have it any other way.

So I ran into an old boss today at Krispy Kreme and it made me seriously miss what I used to do for them. I was very tempted to offer my time, but utilized restraint. I left my phone number and a bug in the managers ear, so if they wanted to discuss a part time consulting situation I might be up for that... (here i talk about adding to my schedule when i was just complaining about not having enough time :) ).... It was nice though to see my old comrades. People that were a part of my life when I first moved to Utah...

Oh, how funny life is. Ricky and I have almost been married for 6 years! Our son is almost 6 months old. We have been in our house for almost a year. It has all gone by so fast.

Hopefully Ricky and I will get better at this whole blogging thing... we are learning..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea for you and your blog! I love keeping in contact w/ friends through blogging. It's so much fun. Have fun with your new windows.